Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
1) What is your application process? +
Each individual over the age of 18 that will be residing in the home must submit an application as well as pay the $40 application fee. This fee is non-refundable as it pays to process the criminal background, credit, and nationwide eviction search that is completed on each applicant. Proof of income and previous landlord references must be provided before the application is processed. Proof of income may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax 770-216-1521, or brought by our office located at 537 Newnan Road Carrollton, Ga. 30117.
2) How long does the application process take? +
CENTURY 21 Novus Realty processes applications as quickly as possible. The application process should be completed within 24-48 hours from submission of your completed application (including proof of income) and payment of fee(s) provided all information we request from your references, current and prior landlords, etc. has been provided to us in a timely manner. Should it take longer to obtain the information requested, it will delay the application process.
3) What are the qualifications to rent a home through CENTURY 21 Novus Realty? +
- Income: Only verifiable income will be considered; a combined income of at least 3 times the monthly rental amount is required. Outstanding debts and monthly obligations will also be taken into consideration.
- Credit History: Credit score of 650 or higher. Exceptions may be made with conditions (owner authorization, and/or increased deposits, and/or other) An adverse report such as delinquent accounts or unpaid judgments/liens may disqualify the applicant.
- Rental References: At least 2 years of rental history or home ownership is preferred.We must be able to verify your rental history; please provide accurate contact information for your current and past landlord. Please make sure you have already given notice to vacate, as most landlords will not provide rental history until the resident has presented their notice to vacate. If the applicant has ever been evicted and/or sued for any lease violation, the application will be denied.
4) What is your pet policy? +
If pets are allowed at the property, a nonrefundable pet fee of $250 is due before move-in. This fee is per pet. Willingness to accept pets varies per property.
The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-Bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
5) Is Section 8/Housing Assistance accepted at your properties?
Section 8 Housing Assistance is only available for certain properties and is subject to change at any time. Applicant(s) must income qualify based upon the applicant’s portion of the rent.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding.